EnviroScreen by Verosol has a woven screen-like construction, but with a clear textile appearance. Thanks to high reflectivity (74%), EnviroScreen Optimum lowers heating and cooling costs substantially. This results in a reduction of CO2 emissions, and therefore minimises the greenhouse effect. EnviroScreen is Öeko-Tex and Greenguard Certified.
The fabric is extremely robust in construction and metallised for solar control. Polyester yarn is woven in a new screen-like construction that combines a limited openness factor with an excellent view to the outside.
EnviroScreen provides visual and thermal comfort while maintaining a look with a textile character. It is a durable product; It is formaldehyde and PVC free and 100% recyclable. The new Optimum material is Cradle to Cradle Bronze and Greenguard Gold certified.
- Fabric Composition: 100% PES Inherent FR
- Fabric Roller Widths: 1900mm & 2400mm
- Fabric Thickness: 0.50mm
- Fabric Weight: 250 g/m2
- Fire Retardancy Conforms to BS5867 Part 2: Type B 2008
- Openness Factor: 2%
- Environmental: Formaldehyde and PVC-free
- Certified: Öeko-Tex Standard 100, ISO 14001, Greenguard Gold, Cradle to Cradle Bronze