Qwick Cube offers the most efficient and cost-effective solution for the rapid construction of emergency bed bays and field hospitals while maintaining patient privacy and dignity.
Its lightweight, sturdy design allows for it to be built as a standalone unit or bays supported by a wall.
This would be the ideal choice for applications where there is no structural support or high ceilings that would prevent the standard ceiling-suspended systems from being used, such as:
- Multi-purpose hospital spaces
- Village halls
- Sports halls
- Community centres
- Education centres
- Conference centres
Qwick Cube is constructed of high-quality lightweight powder-coated steel and components with aluminium curtain tracks and disposable curtains installed via the curtain loading point.
Features and Benefits:
- Large bed space of up to 3m x 3m for medical staff to work
- Stable self-supporting design unlike mobile screens which can fall over
- Standalone unit has a backboard to fix services to
- Can be fixed to the floor
- Made in the UK with stock available for quick delivery
- Easily flat-packed and stored for the next requirement
- Maintains dignity and privacy for patients in emergency circumstances
- Hygienic finished material for easy cleaning
- Anti-microbial disposable curtains
- Available in various sizes
- Option of cubicle numbering identification
It also features a unique press–slide curtain removal point which facilitates swift curtain removal, reduces maintenance time and improves infection control.
The Floor Fixing Options Include:
- Rubber sliding feet
- Securable feet
- Wheeled castor with brake
- Wheeled castor without brake
Qwick Cube can be supplied in kit form ready-to-build by competent staff or supplied and installed by our professional team.
4 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains & back board
3 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains & back board
3 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains
2 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains
Prices are available upon request.
Qwick Cube Contact Form
To discuss our Qwick Cube system in more detail send us a quick message and we will get straight back to you. Or get in touch with us for a site visit / quote or assistance with your project.