Envirotech Alto Daylight Blind Fabric
With 50 colours available, there are no limits to your creativity and usage of this fabric across our blind systems. A dyed fabric that provides consistent light filtering, Daylight has a lifetime warranty, is fire retardant, Biosafe® amongst many other features.
This daylight fabric also provides more benefits beyond the installation. When cutting this fabric, blades will last longer as the dyed fabric doesn’t dull blades as fast as coated fabric, due to the lack of dust created. Also, once cut, a dyed fabric will not have white edges, helping to give a more professional look to any project.
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
- Louvre Widths: 127mm (5”) / 89mm (3.5”)
- Louvre Roll Length: 100m
- Roller Fabric Width: 2000 / 2500mm ( )
- Roller Fabric Length: 30m
- Fabric Thickness: 0.40 – nominal
- Fabric Weight: 205 g/m2 – (+/-10)
- Fire Retardancy: BS 5867 Part 2, type B / DIN 4102 Part 1, B2
- Shading: Daylight
- Recommended for computer environments
- Available in Blackout
- Moisture Resistance: Suitable for moist conditions
- Colourfast: Conforms to BS5867 – 1: 2004 for lightfastness when tested in accordance with ISO 105-B02:1999
- Anti-Bacterial: Biosafe® Accreditation
- Certified: Öeko-Tex Standard 100
Alto Daylight Contact Form
To discuss prices, colours and technical information in more detail send us a quick message and we will get straight back to you. Or get in touch with us for a site visit / quote or assistance with your project.