Qwick Cube is an excellent answer to maintaining patient privacy and dignity where emergency and field hospitals need to be built fast and cost effectively.
The light-weight, sturdy design means it can be built as a standalone unit with bays added to it or bays supported by a wall. This is especially useful where there is no structural support or very high ceilings that prevent the standard ceiling suspended systems being used, like:
- Village halls
- Community centre halls
- Sports halls
- Education centre halls
- Conference centre halls
Qwick Cube is constructed of high quality lightweight powder coated steel and components with aluminium curtain tracks and disposable curtains installed via the curtain loading point.
Features and Benefits
- Capable of large bed spaces up to 3m x 3m to allow for patient and medical staff to work in space
- Stable self supporting design unlike mobile screens which can fall over
- Standalone unit has back board to fix services to
- Can be fixed to the floor
- Made in the UK with stock available for quick delivery
- Can be flat-packed and stored for next requirement
- Maintains dignity and privacy for patients in emergency circumstances
- Made from hygienic finished material easily cleaned and anti-microbial disposable curtains
- Available in different sizes
- Option of cubicle numbering identification
Every track is fitted with a unique press-slide curtain removal point allowing curtains to be removed swiftly, complete with it’s hooks. This reduces maintenance time and improves infection control.
The floor fixing options include:
- Rubber sliding feet
- Securable feet
- Wheeled castor with brake
- Wheeled castor without brake
Qwick Cube can be supplied in kit form ready to build by competent staff or supplied and installed by our professional team.
4 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains & back board
3 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains & back board
3 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains
2 sided – 3m x 3m including curtains
Prices on application.
Contact email@example.com or call 01727 220000