Our disposable medical curtains are hygienic and efficient with minimal plastic waste, making them the world’s most environmentally friendly curtain for healthcare.
The hook design uses less plastic (no plastic eyelet) resulting in less raw energy and materials being used and wasted. The fabric is 40% stronger than standard disposable curtains and double eyeletted for additional strength around the hook.
Made in the UK:
- Quicker turnaround times
- No shipment or customs delays
- No need to hold stock as flexible and reliable next day deliveries
- Quality product backed by manufacturers guarantee
Sizing and colours:
- Standard 7500 x 2000mm sizes
- Compatible with all types of track
- Bespoke and half sizes available
- 5 standard colours in stock – Sky blue, Light blue, Cream, Mint and Grey
- All colours available in both hook hollow and hook versions
- Self-auditing label
- 5 curtains per box
- 110gsm polypropylene – 40% tougher than other curtains
- Cut-to-size option available for specialised fittings
Safe and durable:
- Flame-retardant to BS5867 Part 2 Type C
- Durasafe accredited for quality and performance
- Hooks suit all types of track
- Meets NHS and CE standards
- Heat sealed labels for patient privacy and regular changes
- 100% recyclable
- Water resistant
Currently in stock.
Need a bespoke curtain to fit any existing cubicle track?
Benefit from disposable curtains made in our UK factory and to your requirements – Contact us for more details.
Disposable Curtain Contact Form
To discuss prices, sizes and technical information in more detail send us a quick message and we will get straight back to you. Or get in touch with us for a site visit / quote or assistance with your project.