Envirotech Base Blind Fabric
The flame retardant fibreglass composition with a PVC coating for easy cleaning ensures this fabric is suitable for almost all applications. Especially suitable for education and healthcare environments due to its anti-bacterial properties.
With 14 colours and the most advanced range of fabric widths available, fabric joins are kept to a minimum to assist in wastage, design and speed of fabrication.
This fabric comes with a full Biosafe® accreditation due to the antimicrobial properties of the fabric which inhibit the spread of bacteria, which has been tested under stringent conditions.
- Fabric Composition: 4-ply; 75% PVC, 25% Fibreglass
- Louvre Widths: 127mm (5”) 89mm (3.5”)
- Vertical Roll Length: 100m
- Roller Fabric Width: 1830mm (72”) 2500mm (98.4”) 3000mm (118.11”)
- Roller Fabric Length: 30m
- Fabric Thickness: 0.25mm – 0.33mm
- Fabric Weight: 407 g/m2 – 12oz/syd
- Fire Retardancy Conforms to BS5867 2008 Part 2: Type B and Type C
- IMO Certified: IMO 2010 FTP CODE ANNEX 1 PART 7
- Shading: Blackout. Suitable for computer environments
- Moisture Resistance: Suitable for moist conditions
- Anti-Bacterial: Biosafe® Accreditation
- Certified: Greenguard low emissions product