A regeneration specialist building company won a contract to build 468 new homes in a prime location in east London, with spectacular views of the Thames and the City of London.
Because of the location of the development and the quality of houses being built, our clients were looking for top quality blinds that needed to conform to all the latest safety regulations.
As one of the site managers told us, “This is a major showpiece development for us right here in the centre of London and the largest we have ever done before, so it’s very important that we get this right.”
The clients made several points clear about what was important for them from the start. With a project of this nature, each and every supplier needed to be at the top of their game in terms of not only design knowledge but also deliverability.
The points they made clear to us were:
- Quality of the product. The buildings that the blinds were being fitted in were to be prestigious homes and the blinds needed to reflect this.
- Budget: However, this didn’t mean they had an unlimited budget for the blinds and therefore we needed to have sharp pricing in place.
- Contract Fitting: The client needed the blind supplier to also contract fit the blinds on site.
- Fire Regulations: The blinds needed to be fire retardant and to conform to all the latest fire regulations
- Child Safety: The blinds also needed to meet all the latest child safety regulations.
- Speed: The client was working within a tight time-schedule and needed the blinds to be supplied and fitted in short notice.
Enviroscreen were delighted to be invited to quote for this project. Solutions for non-standard contracts are something we thrive on and we were soon able to show the clients that we were more than capable of reaching their high expectations.
After a face to face meeting with the clients to discuss their needs and desires, we quickly formulated a choice of solutions which we then sent a detailed quote to the client, explaining each option available and the benefits of each blind.
We were able to give the client peace-of-mind by showing them case studies of other high-profile projects where we had successfully worked to extremely tight deadlines with bespoke blind sets.
We are always able to offer speedy delivery and with a large team of office and residential contract blind fitters in London every day, we knew we would be able to meet the tight schedule deadline that had been set.
The child safety regulations were met using a wand operation and the fire safety regulations were met by using a very smart looking blackout FR fabric with which the client was very pleased.
Enviroscreen was extremely grateful to be given this prestigious project and as always, we worked hard to ensure that not only the quality of the blinds would meet the client’s expectations but that they would be professionally fitted, well within the tight time schedule to allow the client to concentrate on other areas of the project.
Enviroscreen has been supplying and fitting high-quality contract blinds and solar shading solutions in London and across the UK for over 20 years.
Our loyal staff have an extensive range of knowledge across the blind-fitting industry and we are able to come up with solutions for the most extreme situations.
If you would like to speak to a member of staff or would like further information sent to you, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 01727 220 007